Classified submission is not a new-fangled thing in the field of SEO. This is basically a process by which you can submit ads in classified submission sites. Classified submission can also enhance your visibility and presence in search engine market.
Moreover, through this process, the world comes to know about the businesses and services that you are offering to others. It includes off page SEO process for the website promotion and in this way, you can spread the awareness of your business both in the local and the national market. This is the method by which all the potential buyers and business persons come to your website by clicking the link.
Importance Of Classified Submission
Though a chunk of websites have that claimed that classified ad submissions is not a good approach and they are not getting any benefit from it, still the fact is that there are many online customers who used to do browsing through the list of ads which help them choose the right products and services that they are desperately looking for. So, in a nutshell, with classifieds submissions, you can rapidly promote your new business website and the products and services that you are offering to the potential buyers.
You might be astonished to know that classifieds submissions are a potential way of by which you can create high-quality and effective backlinks which will redirect visitors to your website. When potential visitors read your classified ad, they will certainly see the link to your website. In this way, you can get more traffic and potential customers who are genuinely interested in the products and services that you are offering. So, if you put up more classified ads, then you can create more quality backlinks for your site. This will help you to get a better rank in the search engine result pages.
Classifieds submissions are ideal if you want to improve your online traffic for the website. Since you have you’re your classified ads on a website, hence you will find more traffic being diverted from those websites. Most of the people will visit your website because they will become curious about what you are offering to them. This will improve your sale volume and you can ameliorate your business quickly. So, it can be concluded that classifieds submission will help you to generate higher revenues and this will also createbrand awareness in all the social media channels
Various Parts Of a Classified ad
A classified ad can be divided into three parts.
- Headline: If you want to create an effective classified ad, then you need to wisely create an effective and catchy headline first. Don’t forget to include the keywords in the headline. A catchy and compelling headline will create enough interest among the readers and buyers and will bring them to your site
- Details: Once you are done with the headline, the next you need to make the details of the services and products that you are offering your customers. Don’t try to hoodwink the customers with some false promise or anything that can tarnish your brand image. Generally, most of the classifieds use attractive offers (limited offers, special discounts for first five people, limited stock, etc.) to cater the interest of the customers.
- Contact details: Now, you have to give the finishing touch wisely so that your buyers or customers can click on the “buy now” or “contact now” button.
The benefits of classified SEO ads
The benefits of classified SEO ads are unfathomable. Let’s discuss top 5 benefits of it.
- Classified SEO ads are easy to use: It is true that the classified SEO ads are both mobile and search friendly, so you can easily use them. Moreover, you can easily navigate them and they give your users exactly what they want. Though they are very succinct and concise, still they give your visitors what they expect. That’s why anyone can make classified ads effortlessly without any hassle.
- They embrace you with the global market for your products: Are you looking for selling your products or services from your websites? Don’t you have an adequate knowledge regarding how to get more exposure for your products or services? Do you want to uplift your sales volume? You can easily address all these by using classified ads for your products and services. The classified ads have the capacity in creating the global market for your business and in this way, you can get a plethora of potential online customers for your business.
- The Classified SEO ads are free: You must be happy to know that most of the classified ads are free. These days, the markets are crammed with many websites where you can easily post your classified ads for FREE which means you don’t need to invest a chunk of money for posting a classified ad. Some eminent sites like OLX, Click.in, Myadmonster, etc. will help you in posting your classified SEO ads to uplift the visibility of your products. You don’t need to spend even a single penny on advertising. Here, you are getting everything in a free of cost, so why don’t you use it in favour of your business.
- Create ads within a minute: It is true that most of the offline newspaper classified ads take a lot of time to get published. For this, at first, you need to speak to the newspaper ad agencies to get your ad posted and also, need to give them all the details regarding your ad. This is certainly a time-consuming process and moreover, these offline classified ads don’t last a long time, unlike online classified SEO ads. You can easily create a compelling online classified ad by investing only a few hours instead of a week.
- SEO for classified websites can increase your traffic: If you are dealing with a product selling site, then you can surprisingly increase your online traffic by posting your blog’s or website’s address in the form of classified SEO ads. Even if you can just give a link back to your sites, then also people will get inquisitive about your products and services while browsing. With the help of these online classified ads, you can land on your sites.
So, these are top 5 benefits of classified SEO ads.
Certain things that you need to keep your mind before going for a classified ad
Now, let’s talk about what are the things that you need to consider before making a classified ad.
- Choose the best free classified: You should carefully select the site which allows you to use backlinks and direct marking. For this, you need to find the classified sites that encourage your business category and choose your own type of For example, if you are a toy seller then search for “latest toys for sale classifieds” in various search engines like Google, Yahoo, Bing etc.
- Go for an attractive title: Always try to write make an attractive and catchy title for your ads. This is the first thing which will catch your visitors and will create a good impression of your brand. A plethora of surveys has claimed that a good title may generate 60% more impact to the classified ad.
- Short and descriptive body: Incorporate all the information into the body of the ad precisely. Make short and precise explanation of your products and services. People will shift their interest if you go for a detailed and long description. Keep your description between 50-60 words.
- The right category: Generally, a user searches an ad through a category. If your product is a toy and you choose the category of garments, then you don’t get any benefit from your ad. So, a proper ad category plays a vital role in your classified ads.
- Picture: If you can post some real pictures of your product, then this will enhance the visibility of the ad.
- Keywords and Links: Take an expert advice from a sagacious and expert keyword planner so that you can get an idea of the perfect keyword. If you incorporate proper keywords into your ads, then it will automatically uplift your SEO ranking.
- Share your ad on social media sites: Once you have created your classified ad, then don’t forget to share the links on various social media like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc. to get more visitors.
Steps to post a classified ad online
Though the process many different from every website, still there is a common process for submission.
- 1. At first, you need to do the registration and verify your registration by email.
- 2. Then, click on ” Post a Classified” or something like ” Place a New Classified”
- Now, select your ad category. Here, you need to enter details like title, description, prices, add photos or video et.
- You can include keywords in the title so people can find your ads easily.
- Describe your product or service accurately.
- Optimize your ad with keywords.
- Now, you need to target your buyers by selecting a website to place your ads and carefully select category.
- 4. Preview your ads before publishing.
- And finally, publish it.
Websites where you can post your ad freely
Now, we are going to mention some of the websites where you can post your ad freely.
Aviv Digital is one of the leading digital marketing training institutes in Cochin, Kerala. We offer a wide variety of globally recognized certification programs which includes SEO, SEM, SMM, Email Marketing and Inbound marketing course.For more details, Contact us at: +91 8157998844
Great and really very helpful article. I want to ask one question is there any difference between local listing and classified ad posting in SEO. Please let us know.
Thanks for sharing such a valuable classified submission guides.Your Post topic is very unique and all information is reliable for new readers.
Can we submit the same content classified on different sites?
Thank you for sharing this post